Tuesday, March 13, 2012

WOW!

So today is the first time since meeting my goal weight that I have been back to it. And im under it by .2 pounds. (175.2)  I unfortunetely did not make it to the gym today, so hopefully I stay there or still lose more. I know, im at my goal, why do I want to lose more weight? It is normal to flucuate 5 or so pounds, I would like to get my goal weight range to be 168.4 to 178.4 That is a 10 pound range but my optimal stay weight I want to be around 172. 

Im so excited! I started my garden today. I buy so much veggies so figured why not!! Hubby tilled it up for me and I planted my spinach, romane, broccoli, and onion.  I also have tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, multi color pepers, pumpkins (for the kids :-) started inside. I plan on starting the faster growing plants in a few weeks then the Weekend of May 5th (which is the same weekend as the Ruckus Run) I will plant everything. YAYYYYY!!!

So this week im going to be trying a bunch of new recipes. Crock pot encholata soupish?, crispy brussle sprouts, stuffed peppers, qunoa burgers, cheesy cauliflower pancakes (maybe), and cauliflower bites. As normal, pics and recipes will be up after I try them.

No comments:

Post a Comment