Wednesday, March 28, 2012

2012 Goals. Where Im at.

So it has almost been 4 months since I made my 2012 goals. I am having my hip issues again. Did my first road run a week and a half ago. I did 1 mile in 13min 49 seconds. Fastest so far. But since then, I have been having extreme hip pain again. I am so tired of this. I ENJOY RUNNING Why cant I run??? SO, im still working on my running goals. here is my list http://egoebelsweightloss.blogspot.com/2011/12/2012-goals.html  I did meet #7 Meet goal weight!! YAY!! ok. for the pushup one, I figured Id try it now. I did 3 on my knees and it hurt my low back. FUN!! more bone issues hindering my progress. anyways, enough bitching. I hit a new low the other day. 173 WOW! wasnt even trying to lose. Im back up in the 175s. been staying there for the past few days. It is my goal so that is good for me. I need to do my measurements. I know they have changed and havent done it since december. I am also pretty confused. I have a few pair of 10 jeans. But I have a few pair of 16s that are tight or fit perfect. I bought some 15s that I need to return, that are falling off of me. I can also fit in small/medium shirts (depending on how they are made) WOW!!! If anyone has any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Im an open book and willing to help anyone who wants it. Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment