Saturday, March 10, 2012

whats new??

Well I haven't been posting much about me lately. Just my  recipes. Sorry. I have been doing pretty good here in maintenance. Staying at 177. My goal was 175 but I'm good with that. This past week I got a hold of a package of cookie dough. Spread out over a few days I consumed 24 servings @ 90 cals each. WOW! Needless to say a few days ago (march 7th) I was up to 181.2. So I buckled down. I'm back down to 177.4 today. Hoping to get back to goal. Haven't been at it since the day I meet it. I know I shouldn't have eaten all that cookie dough, but man was it good. I cant even tell you the last time I had some. But I just have to remember if it is that good it will most likely have a consequence. my bad!! I have signed up for a 4 mile obstacle course. I am so excited! It is Saturday May 5th. http://runruckus.com/ Below is my 1 month weight chart. In 2 days will be 1 month in maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment