Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Need Some help

As I get closer to my goal, I want to be able to eat a more normal calorie amount for the rest of my life. I have no room with 900 calories a day. If I want to eat a piece of pizza or have an extra coffee or something one day, I want to be able to. I dont understand why my body's metabolism is so low. If I eat over 900 calories and dont exercise (normally burn 300-400 daily) I will gain weight. I would love to be up to 1100 even 1000 just so I have a little wiggle room. But how do I do it? Do I just start eating that amount for a while to get my body used to it? but then I will have all this extra weight that I put on because of it, then how do I get it back off without dropping my calories again. Im so freaken lost. There are days when Im still hungry but I cant eat because I will go over. That is not what this should be about. Any help will be greately appriciated. I need to do something.

1 comment:

  1. this is an excellent question...and I have no fgood answer for you-- I am in maintenance and have had no issues with regain because I still eat the same way I did before goal...I am so grateful to be where I am I will gladly eat simply for the rest of my life--but my metabolism is super slow to. 800-1000 a day at most --exercise(moderate) everyday. I would rather eat "smart" than exercise "hard" to fight off extra calories...but I do allow for a slice of pizza on occasion- or wine etc--- not everyday-- it is the HABIT of high calorie food that will cause regain-- not the 1 a week slice of pizza-- You can PLAN for that extra junk calories by eating uber low for the day before or the day after-- eat more greek yogurt- lentils ( high protien high fiber) etc...

    ReplyDelete