Sunday, January 22, 2012

What to order at Starbucks

Ok, I promise you can go to Starbucks and not drink all of your daily calories. What I normally get. Lately I have been getting a Tall Skinny Vanilla Latte with 1 sweet n low, extra shot of expresso and steamed to 130 degrees (I dont like it really hot) It is 105 calories and 10g protein.    If you are a tea drinker the Tea Misto is good. They no longer carry it but to order you ask for a Grande Tea Latte no syrup, fat free steamed milk (to 130 of course :-) ) with 2 bags of Awake Tea and 2 sweet n lows. 120 calories 12g protein. I always thought it was weard that the British add milk to their tea, but it is actually really good. If you like the frozen drinks, I have been known to order the Tall Light Vanilla Frappuccino 130 calores 3g protein. or a  Tall Light Java Chip Frappuccino with shot of expresso. This has chocolate chips in it. yum! 150 calories 4g protein. You could even get away with ordering a short instead of tall. These really fill me up. Almost cant finish. Almost ;-)  Remember to always ask for fat free milk (you cant taste difference when mixed with something) and sugar free syrups. If you forgo the syrups you save a TON more calories. Sometimes I order my skinny latte without the syrup and just get 2 sweet n lows. Now my regular old coffee Im sipping tastes horrable, I want a latte.

No comments:

Post a Comment