Tuesday, March 1, 2011

ok....

So, I dont get it. I lose then I gain about 1-2 pounds over 2 days or so, then for the next day or 2 I stay at the same weight then I loose again. Repeat... uhhhh!!!!!! This is getting so agervating. and im still not losing clothing sizes either. only gone down 1 size. my jeans are REALLY lost but the next size down is to small...

also I just decited I am going to do a 5k walk/run April 23rd. anyone want to sponser me or do it with me let me know. It benifits St. Rose School. http://www.strosedistrict14-15.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/WILDCAT-POUNCE-2011.pdf

I started using the cross trainer. It doesnt hurt my knees like the eliptical does, but I can go faster than on the treadmill and im not board like the treadmill. I have been watching bandedwendy youtube videos and tell myself I wont stop till she stops talking... haha. GO WENDY!! sunday night was the first time I did it and did 20 minutes today I did it for 40 minutes and went 2.79 miles. WOO HOO!!! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment