Tuesday, March 8, 2011

sitting here thinking

I was just sitting here looking at my compairision photos. I just can't believe how big I let myself get. I always said if I were to get to 300 pounds I would just stop eating or something and go dirastic on weight loss. I was 7 1/2 pounds away from that, but just looking at my face and arms and legs. uhhh makes me sick. I wonder why someone just didnt come up to me and say "erin your getting a little out of hand." I guess i just didnt see that I was THAT big.... BUT never again!!
On my second note, when someone asks what kind of diet I am doing, I tell them that I had the band done and I always get that look that oh, so shes not dieting... I always feel like I have to explain that just because I have the band doesnt mean that im not doing any of the work. I still have to go to the gym 1 1/2-2 hours a day 6 days a week, I still have to eat only healthy food, and watch my calories and carbs, and protien. I feel like I have to explain that the only thing the band does is make me eat lower portions sizes, back to what we are SUPPOSED to eat. It stops me from over eating.
Someone also asked me how I could put all these pictures and my weights on the internet. The way I look at it is, It gives me motivation. I know all of you out there are watching me and expecting something from me. If I just quit or gain it all back, I would feel like im not only letting myself down, but you too. does that make since. ok. im going to quit, I just had to get some things off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment