Saturday, January 1, 2011

eating food.

The past few days I have been eating some real food again here and there. But im scared that once I start eating food, that my body is just going to start gaining weight back. Since surgery I have only been having about 200-300 calories a day because i am trying to do the food thing slowly and the clear liquid diet is giving me issues. Yesterday I had 568 calories. I had a 1/2 a hotdog with some mustard for lunch and in the evening at the party we were at. I had a tiny piece of pork chop, 1/2 tbsp of corn, 1/2 tbsp of mashed potatoes for dinner. (about 103 calories) i also had some chips and dip (about 115 cals) later on and 3 jello shots(about 156 cals). I weighted myself this morning (after only 4 hours of sleep) and I gained 3 pounds. Normally if I weight myself in the middle of the night I weigh more than I do in the morning, but this shows exactly what i fear. I gained and ate a little bit of food. I am supposed to be eating about 700-900 calories a day. Any ideas? ~ Happy New Year!

ok i re weighed myself several hours later and It showed I only gained 1 poiund since yesterday. so who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment