Monday, January 3, 2011

Dern galbladder

I have had galbladder issues for several years. Ever since I had my surgery I have been having attacks. uhh. Saturday night I had one that lasted about 2 1/2 hours. It was the worse I have ever had. I was passing out at one point from the pain. Finally went to er and of couse it all stoppes right before the dr comes in. they just did some xrays and blood work and sent me home. I saw the surgeon today for my 1 week post op appt. he is happy with my weight loss to date. he wants me to get a hydascan to check my galbladder. (had one years ago and it hurts so bad.. uhhh dont want to do it) but then most likely he will remove it. On to week 5 of diet!

1 comment:

  1. ok so this is all news to me dont you think you would have told me this when we talked yesterday? If it's not one thing with you it's another. Starting to think you and my mom should be stuck together.

    ReplyDelete