Saturday, September 24, 2011

9 months 95 pounds

So in a few days it will be 9 months since my surgery. I have lost 95.4 pounds as of today. I have days where ill look in the mirror and sayd "damn, i look good!!" then other times and cant believe how fat I still look. I dont know. I have come so far in such a short time.  So close to losing 100 pounds. My goal is 175.4 Hoping to make that by my 1 year anniversary. 21.6 pounds to go. We will see. With all my skin I dont think I can get below that. I dont want to get under 150. Dont think that will be healthy. My post skin surgery goal will be 155.4. Hopefully one day that can become a reality.

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty interesting site. I glad to find this site. Every time I got some thing new and interesting information here. I must appreciate your blog site. Good job! Keep posting.
    online bimatoprost

    ReplyDelete