Monday, May 23, 2011

NSVs

NSV=Non Scale Victory
So I wanted to share some of my NSVs I have had in this process.
I guess ill start in the beginning. I lost my pregnant stomach after the first 20 pounds I lost even before my surgery.  Ummm instead of wearing 2x-3x shirts I can now fit into Larges!! As you have seen in previous posts I have now been able to fit into jeggings and tall boots!! My legs are starting to look fabulous! I used to wear 101/2-11 shoe now i wear 8 1/2 wide. some 9s. Never realized my feet were fat. I can now fit down the slide at the park. It is no longer a tight squeeze!! (pic bellow!!!) I can also fold my leg up in my car while driving. (pic below) oh! I almost forgot, I went to the dr the other day, and she grabbed the "normal" size bp cuff and it fit!! woo hoo!!
 Me last week


 My jeggings

me on the slide


 me in car

No comments:

Post a Comment