Saturday, February 5, 2011

Been a while

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated. umm where to start. I guess monday 1/31/11 I had my galbladder removed. That was fun!! Friday morning I finally woke up and was able to function. YAY!! so now Im back to the gym!! hated not exercising. This is week 9 of my diet and it has been 5 weeks since my surgery, I am down 36 pounds and 12.45 inches!! only 1.8 pounds to lose till I meet a mini goal. I gave myself until 2/14. I am pretty sure I will do it! Last night I went to the LoCal Cafe in Bethalto, love it!! i got a protien pancake for breakfast this morning. pretty good. I need to pick up some protein powder to start adding to a meal or 2 a day incase I dont get all my protein in a day. if anyone has any question please do not hesitate to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment